* Disclaimer: Some links & images may contain affiliate links. This means I get a small percentage if you purchase, but your price stays the same.
Hey everyone! I wanted to do a roundup of some of my favorite fonts, since there are so many talented font designers out there! If you'd like to Pin this post to save for later, Pin the image below! :)
These fonts are all paid fonts, but if you click the image below you can find some awesome free fonts as well!
In 2017 I released my first font, Lovely Letters. It was my first time ever creating a font and I fell in love with the font making process. Since then I have released, Highwaisted, Sunset Skies, Cinnamon Sugar, and Lovebug. I don't have plans to stop designing new fonts anytime soon, either!
Since I know how challenging it is to make a font, I like to think I have a good understanding of what a good font is. To me, this would be a font that at minimum has the full upper and lowercase alphabet (unless it's an all caps font like Highwaisted and Puckery Tart, shown below), has numbers and most symbols, has standard ligatures and possibly some discretionary ligatures, and has a few alternate characters.
This is what I do at minimum for all of my fonts. I like to make sure that if you are purchasing from me that you get a font that looks like it was hand lettered, which means adding in some of those extra features.
My Favorite Script Fonts
My Favorite Regular Fonts
My Favorite Decorative Fonts
Below are all of the places you can find Jordyn Alison Designs.
- Shop: cards, stickers, lettering worksheets, and more
- Blog: lettering tips, product announcements
- YouTube: lettering tutorials, small business tips
- Pinterest: lettering, military, small business
- Instagram: lettering and product updates
- Facebook: product news and updates
- FontBundles: fonts and svgs
- Creative Market: fonts and svgs
- Redbubble: my designs on stickers, mugs, and more
- Society6: my designs on rugs, towels, and more