Vinyl stickers have been so popular lately and I'm here for this trend! I thought today I would share with you some fun ways to use vinyl stickers.
1. Make your reusable water bottle prettier. Boring water bottles are a thing of the past. Add some personality to your water bottle with vinyl stickers! I currently have two water bottles that I’m filling with stickers! I have one that is best for plane rides / hikes and another that I like to use when I’m at home working (since it has a straw!)
Jordyn Alison Designs Vinyl stickers are… dishwasher safe, fade resisitant, waterproof, and very durable!
2. Add a sticker to the inside of your laptop, the laptop case, or tablet case. I’m sure you’ve seen pictures of laptop cases filled with stickers. It’s a way to express yourself and share all the things you love. Personally, I like having two stickers on the inside of my Macbook to look at all day when I’m working. I have the You Got This and Clear Floral stickers. Whenever I’m having a bad day I can look at my stickers and be reminded that I can do this.
You can also decorate your notebooks, or mugs!
3. Support the causes you care about. Did you know I have a Charity Collection? Yeah, I do! I’m so proud to have cards and stickers that donate to The National Forest Foundation and The Ocean Cleanup. By purchasing a sticker from this collection you can help clean up our oceans, show off your sticker, and share how it’s making a difference.
4. Make your car stand out. All of my vinyl stickers are able to withstand rain, heat, snow, etc. Want to put a sticker on your car window? No problem.
5. Use them as photo props. Take my Cactus to the desert with you to remind your followers not to be a prick. Take my Sunflowers with you on vacation to show off your sunny view. Take my Adventure Is Out There when you go hiking and show off your mountainous view. Take my Save the Ocean or Sea Turtle stickers with you when you go to the beach. Take a picture with them and make a statement with your posts!
That’s all I have for today! I hope this inspired you to bring a little joy into your daily life with some positive messages and happy designs.